2006-05-01

Phivos Talks Music - Just for the fun of the CSS Reboot!

I wanted to participate my own way to this year's CSS Reboot Fiesta. Some friends took the train and as I already saw, quite nice new designs came up the web.


Phivos Talks Music
I didn't subscribe myself to the CSS Reboot site, I just built another design for my ever stand-by project of that famous Phivos Talks Music site, I plan to build and I never found the time to.

Well, this time there's no more excuses. I start and I'll keep up with this project. And, whatever it may finish to be!

So, Phivos Talks Music! Every music, of any age, of any style. Good music has been everywhere. Let's have a little fun! For the moment, there is nothing in it, just the home-page for the design and a few pieces of code needed! But soon, I'll fill it up. If you like to hear about, just bookmark it and come back some time soon.


Technorati Tags: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looooooooooooove the new music site. but you know you gotta replace the test posts dont ya? And by the way... can we talk tsiftetelia first? LOL

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha I LOVE your new post at the music site ...hahaha

8:54 PM  
Blogger phivos said...

Then I can conclude, you suggest me to keep it on this way?

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah it should stay this way.. never change it... or maybe.. I'll send ya a picture of me dancing to put up there :P

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home