2006-03-24

Rain and Tears… ♫

Just woke up. It seems I'll be of right to have a lovely Parisian "Singing in the Rain" day, once again. Gray, the color of this city. Inside, outside, everywhere!

Every morning, high on the sky, I see an Eagle. He appeared a few days ago. Since then, he comes, flies a few rounds and then, he goes away. I think he keeps an eye out for something.

Nature wanted the Eagle to be Strong, Brave, Fearless, Self-sufficient and Sharp-eyed. This one is all this. But I think, he is more, much more. He is the kind of Eagle you find only in some mythical places on Earth!

Not surprisingly, somehow I feel I have spoken to him. Maybe I don't know his language, maybe he's afraid of me. Eagles don't trust humans. But, something tells me there's some way to communicate with this majestic flying creature. I start leaving crumbs, all around. Too little to see? Not for an Eagle! I wonder if he'll come this morning…

Yes, he's been back. I wave him a sign. I shake my hands. "Don't be scared, dear Eagle! You can't be scared! Don't you see me? Can't you see me?"…

Gone! Sad! I go back in the gray. Maybe tomorrow. The rain starts again. Some drops. Strange! Wait a minute. Is this rain or tears?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you DO know Eagle's language, because you are one. Don't you EVER forget that μ'ακούς?

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home