2006-03-23

Let me quiz you a little!

In my village it's not a custom, but where we are, we are about to start hiding them. For someone has to find them, when time comes. Easter Eggs. Will you find yours?

A little stats bird whispered to my ear that you didn't look at the right place! Try again.

1. Where I live, Giant Praying Mantis and other "Bugs" invade the place and amuse the kids. Can you see this in your CiTy? If yes, then keep on.

2. Some people were born in time, some other missed the fun. What about you?

3. What did Samaranch say about me? Go there!


Alright! Did you find something? Did you miss something? What do you mean, you never miss! Did you try this one?


-----------------------------------------------------------


Updt: Don't cheat! Don't answer a quiz by another quiz!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home