2006-05-13

Immigrants might be dangerous

Lots of noise lately about this Immigration Law.

In the beginning, I didn't get very much, why all that hustle. I called George and asked him about.

Not only he explained me all, in a crystal-clear demonstration, he even mailed me a terrible photo showing how these monstrous immigrants can be harmful for the integrity of the country, if they're let to get involved into public works.


Just figure out, what could happen if a peaceful citizen, horrified faced this sign! I must say, I'm now more than convinced.

  All Immigrants, Out!  



I won't forget to thank Dave Redneck for borrowing me the material.


Technorati Tags: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha tell me about it !! We are horrible people.. us immigrants.. HECK I even have an accent... how scary!!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger phivos said...

Yeah, you're right, I think they forgot to mention bad accent, in this law. Wait a minute, I'll go to call George!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u forget to call? He didnt mention anything on last night's speech. Maybe I should call him so I can show him how bad is a bad accent?

5:47 PM  
Blogger phivos said...

Oh no, YOU missed it. Of course he did mention it. He said:

@*#?ø¶†¨‹°⁄. Ô„´®§ ºª%& ͡‰

Maybe you didn't get it, because of his
BAD ENGLISH ACCENT!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home