2006-05-04

How to tell things like that?

When a very good friend is suffering I can't stay still. But times come when my words may harm more than heal. It's then I don't show up. Not because I'm indifferent but because I care. You see, in such a moment, how to tell things like that?

Don't expect things to fall from the sky, they won't. Nobody's there to take care of you! All human misery and suffer rises from this terrible misbelief.

We build our lives alone, we sketch our future by ourselves, we sculpt our Cosmos by our own hands. What's good in a borrowed life?

There's no other way but learn to seek the happiness in our own achievements, learn to leave our sorrow behind. After all an Eagle flies high, that high no other creature can!


So, I choose to stay away of this "me too" parade. Let my absence be my humble contribution.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though you just "sounded" like my mom THANK YOU and you know I love you don't you ? The Eagles flies..even with broken wings..I always manage to glue them back and go on

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home