2006-02-23

What's Up Technorati?


I passed by the Technorati site this morning, willing to claim a blog. Everything went fine till the moment that I tried to configure the blog, you know, description, keywords etc…


After the click on the configure button, I got a completely empty page. Completely white! Even the source code had nothing in!


After the first surprise gone, I suspected being some problem with the browser (Safari), which I had upgaded lately. Firefox gave the same results. I checked on Windows, using Firefox, even… you know, that "browser". Nothing!


Worse, all the other blogs in my account had the same behavior. Empty pages after the configure button!


Nothing in Technorati's site gave me an answer.


Do you know something about? Please let me know.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home