2006-02-10

Has Every Blog To Suffer This?

Two of my blogs at Blogger had been locked in the past, by the Blogger robots, thinking they were Spam blogs. First was "The Greek Adventure" joined a few days later by "Phivos News".

I had to ask for a human review, to see them back on the surface. During that period (some 4 to 5 days), I couldn't post using an external tool (ecto), I couldn't ping either. For posting, I had to enter the Bogger Dashboard and pas the "human submission verification". And of course, I was excluded from the Blog Roulette.

Strangely, for the time this torture lasted, Technorati didn't accept any ping, even from their own page!

When at last, somebody saw my blogs, I got a mail confirming me the blogs were again whitelisted. I posted there to thank them.

At least, I learned some things about what to do and mostly, what not to do, in order to avoid being blacklisted! Or, so I thought, until…

…until this morning, when it started again! Another blog I keep at Blogger "Αθηναίοι του Πλανήτη", in greek language this one, got blacklisted by these terrible robots. Robots think my blog is a Spam blog. When I tried to post, I got this message:

Your post has been saved as a draft instead of published. You must go to Blogger.com to publish your post.
To prevent these errors in the future, request a review at: http://www.blogger.com/unlock-blog.g?blogID=…

Sorry for the inconvenience


While the Dashboard message was:
Your blog requires word verification
Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.
Before we can turn off mandatory word verification on your posts we'll need to have a human review your blog and verify that it is not a spam blog. Please fill out the form below to get a review.


Now, I have nothing else to do except wait for the time to pass. I'll keep my still inherently clear mind busy, trying to find out what the hell triggers the inherently fuzzy suspicious minds of these malfunctioning robots!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home