2006-07-11

I'm bored of your stupidness!

It's been one year from the London underground bombing day. A few days ago.

I don't want to discuss this event, too serious a matter, to say anything about it in just a few lines.

What amazes me in times like this or like the 9-11 incident, is that there will always be some people, to describe how themselves or someone of their surrounding, escaped by almost nothing, from the disaster.

One of the classic schemes: "I woke up late that morning and I missed the fatal train! So, I'm here, alive and well to tell you this unique story!"

I'm really bored! Bored to death. Life keeps on because of a series of coincidences. Coincidence is life's greatest banality! Nothing can be somehow pre-decided!

If I manage to cross the street is because I moved myself at the right moment! A few milliseconds later, I should be run down by the passing bus. It's just a simple coincidence that all my internal mechanisms functioned correctly at this very moment and I finally arrived en face! Should I get interviewed for that by a TV Station?

Well, you woke up late enough to miss the train. But, it could be the next train to have the bomb! What would you tell your local TV ?

Technorati Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I almost moved to France.. in a previous life.. does that count? :P

9:37 PM  
Blogger phivos said...

It depends on what you're looking for!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home