2006-06-18

Father's Day, My Day!

As all of you, dear colleagues, I had my Day, today. For my year round endurance, I was granted with flowers, a heavy book, in which I had previously express a net interest and last but not least, a hand-made greeting-card!
phivos' father's day
It seems obvious that, if daddy is glued in-frond of the tube every other Sunday, he's a big fan of Schumacher! Not quite my baby, not quite! Although, it would be of great fun seeing him in a red Audi numbered 2 and 7! Maybe next year?

Whatever. Thanks a lot my girls!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day bro... and no you are not a father.. you are a father a daddy and the sweetest bro :)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been a father is the most beautiful and scary adventure!!!
Nice card though.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home