2006-07-06

My new eyeglasses

I just received my new eyeglasses, I ordered last week, from the internet.

With the latest 3D SuperHoloScan® plasma screen incorporated. They figure an index of -35 in IR Night Vision and an special anti-UV coating. A PSP dedicated HD video and an optical 7.1 surround sound input together with a ShockSense® Drive will turn my summer evenings into a really unforgettable entertainment!

I can't wait till the day I'll get to the beautiful Aegean islands for testing their underwater capabilities. They are guaranteed for 200m deep.

Write me for more info.

Technorati Tags: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll keep my contacts.. thanks :P

8:36 PM  
Blogger phivos said...

Ζουλιάρα!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool lad, after you try them in Greece can you tell me if i can use them in the lakes of Suomi!!! :)

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ΜΑΙ ΜΠΡΑΔΕΡ ΙΖ Α ΝΤΟΡΚ :p

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home